Nov 3, 2011

Greatest Father Daughter Dance Medley Ever!



The groom finally has the answer as to why his bride came home late almost every night with sore legs and all out of breath and shit. She wasn't stepping out on him, she was rehearsing a 4 minute-long father daughter dance spectacular for her wedding. They do more dancing in 4 minutes than Brit Brit does in her entire show. They're sweeping the floor with moves like the caterer is waiting for a check and they've spent their last coins on that white chocolate fountain.
Having a wedding is not in my near future, so I'm asking you to please recreate the move at the 1:30 mark at my funeral. Just prop me up and make me do it, bitch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management